Welcome V.I.T.A.L. ProJeX
2018 AGM Details:
When: 2 December
Time: 4.15 pm (for a 4.30 start)
Where: VITAL ProJeX Office 53A Harlin Rd Ipswich Q 4305
What to Bring: Drinks & sense of humour
To produce a generation of emotionally-resourced young people and families,
in becoming positive influences and leaders in their community.
To be the premier values-education training provider in Australia:
permeating all layers of local communities through collaboration, thought-leadership and a proven action-based paradigm.
• We see each individual has worth and amazing potential.
• We are committed to empowering leadership, the disadvantaged and those poor in spirit and hope.
• We work as partners, valuing collaboration over competition.
• We are good stewards taking great care of all the resources entrusted to us by others, with open and transparent reporting.
• We seek to lay stable foundations in our business for exponential growth.
• We highly value our staff teams.
• We value fun and creativity as a means to higher engagement.
Information pertaining to V.I.T.A.L. ProJeX’s Governance: