What: Training for the ‘No Limits’ Program (15-18yrs) & ‘Unlimited’ Program (11-14yrs)
Location: Boonah, Queensland
Length: 7 Day Residential Camp
Dates: 26 March to 02 April 2013
Cost (all prices ex-GST):
- Early Bird Price = $1,550
- Community Organisations (subsidised)
- Early Bird price if paid at least 7 Days before the Camp
- Late Bird price = $1,650
- Other Organisations $2,200
What to Expect
- 7 full days of adventure that will not only be fun but also challenge you to explore your potential in a supportive environment of trust and mutual respect.
- 3-4 action-based facilitators providing a safe, conducive learning environment.
- An enriching time of personal / spiritual growth and an experience of rich, authentic community.
- A daily program with plenty of spaces for reflection, finishing around 9.30pm each night.
- Comfortable accommodation, great food, memory building experiences and your personal needs appropriately catered for.
- A comprehensive V.I.T.A.L. Training Journal, ‘Action-based learning’, and the equipping of an informed ‘Frame of Reference’ providing you with the tools you need to be an excellent group facilitator, effective in training and discipleship.
- To be equipped to facilitate a ‘No Limits or Unlimited Program’ with your school / youth group, etc.
- To be given the opportunity to purchase programs and resources for your home context.
- Special little adventures and treats to keep you engaged and make this a memorable experience.
This camp operates on a “first in first accepted basis”. There is a maximum of 14 participants per training program for maximum learning so please register your interest as soon as possible. Please be aware that 12 registrations are needed for the camp to go ahead – otherwise we will transfer your booking to the next camp.
To register for the camp, please add the registration below to your cart and purchase. This is to save your space and start the registration process. You will not be charged for the camp at this point.
Once you register for the camp, you will receive an email with the registration form to complete the registration process. You can also download the form here.
After we receive your registration form, we will send an invoice for a $200 deposit to secure your position. The invoice will be invoiced in your name but we suggest this to be paid by your main stakeholder/s: school, committee, youth group, etc.
Additional optional resources can be purchased below and at the training. These can be collected when we see you at the training program.